We are a Christian clan and a Protestant ministry that was started by a Christian gamer in May of 2006. We offer a family friendly environment for people of all ages and backgrounds to come together and enjoy playing their favourite online games.
Before we can accept you into our Core or Dedicated Server Game Groups, you must fill out an application form and have it accepted by the CS7 Council. Applications are reviewed continually and 95% of the time are completed within 48 hours.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, we emphasize the exposition of God’s Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation for eternity to a place called Hell.
- We believe it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ, as the Bible clearly teaches us.
- We invite you to join our community. We are a community of Christian's who share a common love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; who like to play computer games and fellowship with other like minded believers.
- We offer the following verses, which have been taken from the King James version of the bible:
- Acts 2:42
- And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
- Hebrews 10:24-25
- Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.
- 1 Peter 3:8
- Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous.
- Rule #1: Your screen name cannot be anything foul, vulgar, slang, derogatory, drug related, sexual, or in any way an opposition of The Father, The Son (Jesus Christ) The Holy Spirit, or in any way in support of the devil or his demons.
- Rule #2: Foul language and sexual talk/comments will not be tolerated.
- Rule #3: Disrespect of any member, admin or guest will not be tolerated. You must treat all players with respect.
- Rule #4: When visitors come to our servers, go out of your way to make them feel welcome, encourage them to get to know us, and show them Christian love.
- Rule #5: No hacking. When you play in our servers, you are expected to play in a fair and honest, team-like fashion. No cheating either.
- Rule #6: When playing on servers which are not part of CS7, you are expected to obey the rules for that server; and represent our Lord in all our actions.
- Rule #7: Our general disciplinary rule is 1 warning, followed by being kicked from our server(s). If you continue to cause an issue or break the rules, you will be permanently banned(s). All our members are given access to uphold this. Our leadership also reserve the right to kick & ban without warning based on the severity of the incident. The leadership have full control of the servers at all times and reserve the right to exercise their authority as deemed necessary.
- Rule #8: Never publicly question our Leaders/Members in game, Discord, or in our public forums. If you have a comment, question, or concern regarding an action that someone has taken, please contact that person privately via Private Message and wait for his/her response before you go to a leader, and before posting a public message. This is in keeping with biblical standards, as outlined in the following scripture:
- Matthew 18:15
- Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.
This means you do not take the matter public. This is also why you will not publicly question the action of an admin, and why you must deal with it in private first, before you involve others. You will instead, in keeping with God’s Word, go to that person in private. If he/she refuses to hear you, then the following scripture shall apply:
- Matthew 18:16
- But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
If your attempt to reconcile your issue fails, then and only then, are you to involve others in the dispute. Those whom you select should be mature in their Christian walk and faith in Jesus Christ. They should be non-partial, meaning they should not be taking one side or another, but should be willing to listen to both sides, and provide their advice on how to reconcile the matter. If the accused still refuses to listen, and it is felt strongly that they have violated scripture and have wronged you, then the matter should be taken to the church. These guidelines are for Christian’s dealing with other Christian’s, and are not for the world, as the world has their own selfish and self centered methods of dealing with matters.
- Matthew 18:17-20
- And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector. Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.
There will be no exceptions to this rule. If this rule is violated, and the offender refuses to deal with the matter as the bible clearly teaches, the offender will be banned until such time they are willing to comply with this rule BIBLICALLY. We recommend Discord or a telephone conference call, in the likely event this matter happens between individuals who are not geographically situated to meet in person. Face to face is always the best way to handle matters.